Alloytrader terms and conditions are designed to provide the end user with access to the best, most accurate information possible, in a user to user environment.
Alloy Classified Advertising
Alloytrader reserves the right to remove or suspend adverts that are deemed inaccurate, misleading or are advertising services(regardless of intent). This includes:
- Advertising a service, website or function in the alloy classified advertising sections is not permitted. We offer advertising opportunities for those offering services. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Classified adverts purposefully intended to be misleading, or act as a portal to a website / or service (unless advertising as a trader specifically selling alloy wheels).
- Inaccurate adverts - These adverts will possibly be modified by a team member of Alloytrader, with notification of changes being made to the authour of the advert. Spelling corrections may be made without notification.
Users of the Alloytrader website and systems will NOT:
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information);
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Alloytrader
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Copy, modify, or distribute content from Alloytrader services or our copyrights and trademarks.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Registration and Trade Accounts
Account Types + Information
Alloytrader is free to use and registration is also free.
The basic trade account is completely free and offers basic functionality for people selling alloys as a business.
Alloytrader offers a dynamic paid advanced trader account. This costs a £60 per year.
All accounts must adhere to alloytrader advertising rules in section 1 (above).
Alloytrader reserves the right to terminate or disable accounts that are being used against the terms and conditions set out in this document.
If you are registering with Alloytrader as a business entity (trade account), you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. If you are trading as a business on Alloytrader, you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading (please see Business Selling Explained for more information).
Paid trader account
The paid trader account acts as a shopfront for the retailer, with the ability to display custom background images, a logo, and various contact information.
Paid trade accounts will become active automatically when our payment gateway (paypal) authorises the payment. If you believe there has been an error and your payment has been authorised please leave 24 hours after the transaction and then contact the alloytrader team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alloytrader and your sales enquiries
Alloytrader in no way manages transactions other than our own advertising system, we in no way manage or act as an intermediatory for any monetary transactions other than those of our advanced trade account and business directory sections, Alloytrader can not be held liable for any loss of money or damage incurred to property that is purchased when using Alloytrader as the search engine to find the product.
All images uploaded to the website are property of the respective trademarks and in the case of photographs, the photographer.
In the event of inaccurate and misleading advertising Alloytrader should be contacted at email@example.com with specific details of the inaccuracy or how it is misleading. Each complaint will be dealt with on an individual basis.
While Alloytrader takes no part in the transfer of money or the direct sale of items we recommend where possible that users buying alloy wheels from a seller should physically inspect the items before buying them.